Our Mobility Services - Insurance,
Warranty and Roadside Recovery
Worry free driving with protection for you and you product in the event of an accident, theft and vandalism. In addition public liability, which protects the insured from the risks of potential liabilites imposed by lawsuits and similar claims. Avoiding expensive personal compensation payouts.
Insurance is strongly advised by the Department for Transport
All our insurance is underwritten by ECIC.
We have a range of specialist products in our portfolio to meet all the your insurance needs,
Key Policy Insurance benefits included:
- Accidental Damage Cover
- Fire Damage Cover
- Flood Damage Cover
- Loss or Damage caused by theft or attempted theft.
- Storm Damage Cover
- 45 Day world-wide Cover
- Public liability up to £2 million
- Temporary cover to loan equipment of similar value whilst your product is with the dealer/manufacturer
- ‘Get-you-home’ expenses following an accident.
- New for old replacement if the damage exceeds 60% of the replacement value during the first 36 months, assuming product is new.
- No excess.
- No claims bonus scheme.
- Carer contingent liability.
- Temporary costs cover.
- Personal Injury benefit and up £2000.
- Personal effects covered up to £250.
- Los of Key Cover up to £50.
- Any Driver.
Underwritten by ECIC
We have excellent cover for new & used products, to provide total peace of mind with protection against unexpected repair bills. Warranty is there to cover you against unforseen electrical and mechanical failure when the manufacturers warranty has expired.
All relevent call out charges, labour and parts costs are covered.
Underwritten by ECIC
24/7 Roadside Recovery
It can be a very worrying and distressing experience if your vehicle breaks down and you are left stranded away from home. This cover provides a reliable recovery service 24/7 to get you and your vehicle home.
Underwritten by First Call GB
- An exclusive recovery service provides assistance following electrical or mechanical breakdown of your vehicle, immobilisation of your vehicle as a result of an accident, tyre puncture, flat battery, vandalism or attempted theft.
- Gets you and your vehicle back to your home address up to a maximum of 20 miles
- Gets you and your vehicle back to your temporary address (or holiday home) up to a maximum of 20 miles as long as the address is in the UK.
- A maximum of 6 call outs per year.
- Service available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Coverage throughout the UK including Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands