Our aim is to provide the highest level of service to you at all times. If you feel that this has not been achieved or you have cause to complain, you should in the first instance contact First Senior Insurances Services Limited.
Please be ready to provide all the relevant details of your insurance, and in particular your policy number, to help us deal with your complaint promptly.
You can contact First Senior Insurance Services Limited:
- By telephone: 01582 840067
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to:
The Customer Care Manager,
First Senior Insurance Services Limited,
Unit 2 Cotswold Business Park,
Millfield Lane, Caddington,
Bedfordshire LU1 4AR
The aim of this procedure is to settle your complaint fairly and as quickly as possible. We will use our best endeavours to comply with the timeframes set out below.
- A complaint received by First Senior Insurance Services Limited (whether by letter, facsimile, e-mail, telephone conversation or other oral representation) will be allocated to an appropriate person to carry out an independent review of the justification of the complaint.
- Complaints will be acknowledged in writing no later than 5 working days after receipt. That acknowledgement will include the name of the person who will be reviewing the complaint and a copy of this Complaint Procedure.
- We will try to resolve a complaint within 4 weeks and give a written final response, or send an interim response explaining why we are not yet in a position to resolve matters.
- By the end of eight weeks following receipt of a complaint, a final response will be issued or a further interim response giving an indication as to when a final response can be expected.
- When we issue our acknowledgement of the complaint and our final response we will include a copy of a leaflet published by Financial Ombudsman Service (“FOS”).
If you are still dissatisfied you can contact the Insurer, they can be contacted:
- By telephone: 020 7953 6020
- By email: email@example.com
- By writing to:
Legal and Regulatory
First Underwriting Limited International Insurance Company Limited
20 Fenchurch Street
London EC3M 3AZ
The FOS operates a dispute resolution facility for consumers, micro-enterprises (small businesses), small charities and trustees. An eligible complainant has up to six months to register a complaint with the FOS if the outcome was not to their satisfaction. Should it prove necessary for the FOS to make a determination and the complainant accepts it, then we are bound by that determination up to a specified maximum amount.