1) It’s not the Law but the Department of Transport Highly Advise it. Although it is not required by law, the Department of Transport highly Advise having insurance.
2) Protect the investment you’ve made in your vehicle. Besides buying a home, purchasing a mobility vehicle is probably one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make, so you want to do all you can to preserve it.
3) Supplement your health insurance in case of an accident. If you don’t have health insurance or have minimal coverage, applying for Mobility Vehicle coverage can help you pay for collision-related medical expenses.
4) Protect your assets from liability lawsuits. Liability lawsuits for bodily injury or property damage can bring you to financial ruin if you don’t have adequate protection. Liability coverage will pay for your legal defence and keep your assets out of jeopardy.
5) Cover damages to your Mobility Vehicle from unexpected events. You Mobility Vehicle could be stolen, vandalized, or damaged by weather at any time. Don’t risk the losses that might ensue.
6) Make sure you have transportation after a collision. Having Mobility Insurance will include rental reimbursement coverage, which helps you pay for the cost of a rental Mobility Vehicle after you are involved in a covered accident. This way, you will have a way to get around while your Vehicle is being replaced or repaired.
7) Keep your vehicle’s accessories safe. This will pay for losses in the event that your possessions are stolen.
8) Prevent an accident from forcing you into bankruptcy. One serious collision is sometimes enough to put the uninsured on the brink of bankruptcy. Without insurance, you could lose everything, and that is not worth the risk. The money you would have to spend on medical expenses, lawsuit judgments, and car repairs is well worth the investment in auto car insurance rates.
9) Peace of mind. Mobility insurance rates on quality policies can help you drive with more peace of mind because you will know that you are protected against whatever may happen to you on the road.
10) Rent a Mobility Vehicle with no hassle. If you don’t have adequate insurance, you may have difficulty renting. This could limit your travel opportunities. Applying insurance can help you make sure you always have a rental as an option.