Triple Star Finance
How does it work?
An Express Guide
Triple Star Finance is a simple way to borrow money to purchase a product and enjoy the immediate benefits but repay back over an agreed time.
Triple Star Finance in 7 Simple Steps;
- A product is selected that fully meets your needs and requirements.
- Your supplier will then complete a simple application
- On receipt of your application First Senior Finance will call you to confirm your details and ensure that you are happy to proceed with the arrangements.
- If approved you must pay a pre-agreed deposit directly to your product supplier.
- On receipt of your product we will then pay your supplier on your behalf
- You then repay First Senior Finance your pre-agreed instalments over the duration of the agreement. This is done by direct debit until the outstanding balance is repaid
- You will then own your product and no further payments are required
What are the benefits?
Benefit Overview :
Get the right product with out delay.
Spreading the payments out monthly will enable you to purchase a little more allowing you to get the model you want and the necessary accessories.
Pre-agreed fixed repayments mean your payments will never go up.
Quick turnaround. We aim to have a decision on your application with 24 hours.
Easy to arrange and set up. First Senior Finance staff and approved mobility advisors will guide you through the entire process from the application to your first repayment.
Low deposits with minimal impact on your savings
No fuss, easy payments by Direct Debit.
No medical certificate required but we will ask you to provide an accurate outline of your medical condition.
No upper age limit
What you need to do now:
- Contact First Senior
- Wait for an Appointed Representative to book in a viewing of product.
- Your provider will guide you through the application form and will forward you to the First Senior team.
- First Senior Group will then contact you to confirm your details and ensure that you are happy to proceed.
- First Senior Group will then send you Pre-Contract document information to you prior to delivery. Please ensure you read and understand these prior to accepting delivery.